Thursday, August 4, 2011

Simple Joy 181-187

The tire swing in Brian Head, UT is always a favorite. As the kids get bigger it becomes a tangle of feet when they climb on together. 

Making cookie dough. 

When I edit photos I often see my reflection in the eyes of my subjects. This picture  I took with the intention of catching myself. A self portrait of sorts in the eye of my love. 

Getting all 5 kids to smile, look at the camera and be cute should be easy with 4 of them used to my camera in their space and face all the time. Alas it was not so, but I do like the variety of "kid" going on in this photo. 


On our hike to the Alpine Pond. 

4 chicks, hatched from the clutch of eggs Haley found on the 4th of July. I am so glad we checked before we left. The kids were in awe at the tiny birds that would poke their head up when we got close. Feed me!

No comments: