Saturday, February 23, 2013

They are the Best!

Twins can be amazingly similar and then absolutely opposite. The connection between these two blows me away, as do their differences. We have tried to raise them to be individuals instead a package, but they still want to do as much as a pair as they can. I love that these photos show how very different they are. Toby is all boy. He farts, teases and loves to get into trouble. Samuel has a very feminine side. He chooses scarves over hats, dolls over guns and is growing his hair long. My favorite thing about both of them, they know who they are. They accept each other without question, and they defend anyone who wants to be themselves instead of what others think they should be. Their empathy for others blows me away and I truly hope they continue to make the choices of being a true friend to others throughout their lives. 



No comments: