Monday, August 1, 2011

Simple Joy 144-150

Jeff and I checked in very early for our flight, hung out in the international terminal
and downloaded books on our kindle for the long flight. 

Our first night in Scotland we walked to the coast and found a nice Italian restaurant to eat at. The sun coming thru the
window was lighting up Jeff's face and making his eyes glitter. I was in love all over again. 

Edinburgh Castle. I loved this imposing fortress that could be seen from all over the city. 

Thistles! I love thistles! We spent a windy, rainy day at the botanical gardens. Gorgeous and a
great way to spend time with my lover and my friend. 

On the Highland Tour, the weather was wild. We saw everything but snow. Here Jeff is
letting the wind hold him up as he leans forward! 

Our first day in London I could not get enough of the flowers and bees. I took many photos of
buildings, statues and bees. We even met a tour guide who had done his dissertation on bees. He got it!

Queen Victoria. I took pictures of this statue every time we saw it. Something about it  just called to me.

No comments: