Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Simple Joy 151-160

Art comes in many styles. This overhead display was made from smashed brass instruments. We saw it from above first and had to find the underside. Jeff stood and admired for quite awhile. 

On the Underground I loved hearing the voice say "Mind the Gap". 

Caught this photo in Brighton, England. Yeah I went to Brighton.

At the Tower of London. 

Last night in London. Guinness at the pub down the street from our flat.

Firm Fun Day for Jeff's work. The boys loved this! 

I didn't have a photo from the day we traveled home from London, so I picked 2 pictures from the lake because this picture is awesome! Toby almost flew off the tube as they hit some air. Jeff caught him and he held on. 

Sunrise from the house boat where we stayed the night on Lake Mead.

Haley's graduation from Kindergarten. I loved her shirt.

Photographed a wedding. The son's expression on his face makes this one of my favorite shots.

No comments: